Search results

1. M

Thames River Walleye’s….Anyone else having any Luck? 🤔

If you think for 1 second the thames river has much of a resident walleye population your sadly mistaken. !00% of these walleyes are come from Lake St Clair with likley a mix of huron and erie fish. Go to the Thames river in the summer time and please report how many walleyes you caught. My...
  2. M

I can only assume you have never fished the Detroit river? Its probably the largest spawning rivers in Ontairo for walleyes with thousands of anglers each year catching walleye with no slot size, 6 fish limit and no sanctuary. At the moment we currently can keep 4 walleye with only 1 larger the...
  3. M

Its been a good walleye season this winter, with a good mix of Jacks and hens. Its really to bad the river closes Mar 15th and dont reopen until the 2nd satuday in May. Us as anglers will never impacted the walleye population with a fishing pol.Maybe they should treat the commerical fishing the...
  4. M

Off Topic left hand golf clubs

Try Fore golfers only in St Thomas they sell used and new equipment
  5. M

perch fishing

Thanks for the info
  6. M

perch fishing

Any perch fishing reports off turkey point or normandale area?
  7. M

Thames River Walleye Fishing —SKUNKED 🦨 AGAIN!! 🥺— March 14,2022

It was nice to get out for the last day today. Fishing was okay too catching nearly a 3 man limit. If it wasnt for the fish we had to let go that were over the 18.1" we would have had it. I dont know how to post a photo.
  8. M

Finally!! My first ice fishing trip out on long point bay—February,15,2022

great report, good luck out there. I will hopefully see you at the thames river before it closes after Mar 15
  9. M

Off Topic Slab grabber suggestions

I like using a drain pipe with a chartruce bead 2" size they are made by the same company as slab grabbers
  10. M

Detroit River

We fished up at the top end of the river yesterday around peche island and down river a mile from there and got a 4 man limit. Pimp daddy finn s minnows with meat worked well for us. Good luck, water visibility was still dirty there too but we caught fish.
  11. M

Thames River

Was great seeing you at the river yesterday afternoon. Fish are just starting to show up in an numbers. Was a bit of a grind but we did get into them after a lot of searching. Good luck out there for the rest of this short walleye season.
  12. M

Any Hullett news?

I just hunted hullett the last 2 days and the water is unreal low in the front cell. very few ducks using the marsh.
  13. M

Fishing this evening

Lake was flat last night. we were a couple short of a 4 man limit with 1 bow. all fish were deep 65-68 fow and right tight to bottm. very few junk fish but did get into a few very small walleye like 12" that were released.
  14. M

Fishing Report Port Stanley

68 fow all spoons of dipseys
  15. M

Fishing Report Port Stanley

Its deadly out there right now got a 12 pack of walleye in 40 mins last night lol took as long to come out the harbour and get out there as it did to catch em!
  16. M

Rondeau Bass Opener

It sounds like we pretty much had the same fishing. We caught lots of bass 1-3 lbs close to 20 pike, 1 bow fin and a bonus walleye around 5 lbs. all fish released, just a fun day fishing.
  17. M

Lake Erie smashfest

longpoint area somewhere near light house
  18. M

Port Burwell Pickerel Tournament

Bahaha you make me laugh keep on amusing yourself
  19. M

lol mainly mallards go f@%k your hat.
  20. M

your so smart mainly mallards why didnt I think of that lol
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks