Fishing Report Port Stanley

Nofish

Headed out 180° to 55 fow, lines in by 8:00, trolled to 62 fow, 5 man full limit and pulled lines at 11:00. Most fish caught 58 to 60 fow. Flat lining off boards with huskeys and taildancers 250 ft back.

Awesome. Did you use any worm Harnesses, or RRF? Was planning on Burwell but Port Bruce may be better if I troll towards the west from there.

Headed out 180° to 55 fow, lines in by 8:00, trolled to 62 fow, 5 man full limit and pulled lines at 11:00. Most fish caught 58 to 60 fow. Flat lining off boards with huskeys and taildancers 250 ft back.
Very nice great info congratulations on a good trip

Wow!!! Now that is some productivity in 3 hours. Congrats on a super morning. Thanks for the info.

Great report nofish! Stanley is a good producer if you don't mind the extra hike to get to where the fish are.

Nice work. How deep were you in. What bait was working for you. Did you troll towards port Bruce. Going to Bruce Saturday and will troll towards Stanley

Nice work. How deep were you in. What bait was working for you. Did you troll towards port Bruce. Going to Bruce Saturday and will troll towards Stanley
Its been a few weeks out of Bruce, but we did good in 62-68 fow on dipsy set back 85-95 than later on the day 115- 135 , chartreuse backed blueberry muffin was best , few on gold/ black rrf
If forcast holds for SaturdayI will be out of Bruce for some fresh walleye filets, change of pace from salmon fishing , just as well looks like temps changed " lake fliped " so that will make tougher fishing
I will post on Saturday if get signal out there
Good luck on Saturday fish 🐟 on

congrats on the nice pic catches again offshore stanley...

we started fishin & catchin our offshore stanley pic limits of quality size on the smelt June 22...and runnin deep 10 colours & riggers down 55 & 60'..ya we are targeting the bigger fish and it all depends on the day for method & location...stanley July 5th a sunday am was a great day for everybody coming in with early pic limits..
I hope to see that again tomorrow Sat. am..will be off stanley huntin for smelt & trophy size pics...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks