Search results

1. H

Water in boat

If equipped, Re caulk the top and bottom of the trim around the boat The trim is there to hides where the 2 pieces of the boat meet Good luck!
  2. H

Albino Redhead!?

very cool variation of redhead definately worth getting it stuffed!!!! thanks for the share!
  3. H

Nice people at Longpoint

Most guys are great at the unit! Did they have a fire on Friday night? I got most of my help from the regular guys that are around the Fire, plus I had a good time to boot! Might have been mergansers in with the gulls, usually we see them out there diving for minnows Yesterday we had big gulls...
  4. H

hunting zones in Long Point

Sorry, didn't word it quite right My fault You are correct, within 300 meters! Thanks for all the info guys, next time I see a C.O I'm going to have to corner him and ask a lot of questions Too I think
  5. H

hunting zones in Long Point

I've asked a few friends that live and hunt in long point and port rowan and I've tried looking it up online, and still can't find a proper map that outlines who owns what in the area when it comes to the huntable marsh areas does anyone have a map or know of a map of some sort that outlines...
  6. H

Long Point Waterfowlers' Association AGM 2014

This forum is open to ALL waterfowlers from all around the Ontario (actually, the entire globe), I'd imagine that's why tundra swan decided to post it on here I agree, the unit will not allow a swan hunt to occur within the park boundaries, but there is a lot of the bay left where people can...
  7. H

80% are sick of hearing about it, but 80% of them would buy a tag!
  8. H

If this was true....wouldn't he be shooting all the ducks that loaf along the causeway too???? Just because he doesn't hunt the unit doesn't make his intensions any less worthy (way more to long point, than the boundaries of the Unit) It also takes a incredible amount of effort and time to try...
  9. H

I find it odd that this individual said "WE" did not want any of your money, but brought up the fact that "WE" haven't seen any money in the first place (must have be concered somewhere along the line to mention it in the first place) I was not present at the meeting, but if you were present, it...
  10. H

new decoys

Nice job! Always a dream of mine to hunt over old school wooden decoys that I made! Did you have to hollow them out to float good?
  11. H

New Cabela's in Barrie

I too was disappointed with Cabelas in Barrie No selection at all! Don't waste the gas money people!
  12. H

DWP Friday Aug 8/14

Joys of being a celebrity!:( Happens all the time, once people see a boat on some fish...... Frustrates the hell out of me some times, sometimes we go out fishing just to get away from it all, just to end up in the middle of a swarm No word of a lie, I once had a boat anchor right on top of my...
  13. H

wolf or Coyote

I'll bite @paddle maker What point are you referring to?
  14. H

wolf or Coyote

For sure a big coyote, where there's one..... Load up the 22-250 and grab some buddies and push the bush! Every trail cam I had up this past year, showed coyotes Wish now I saved the one pic I had, showed 6 plus one that was black ( not sure if it was a dog mixed in, or a coyote) Let's just...
  15. H

Boat advice

Not a matter of "needing " a mud motor, it's a matter of what's easier and more enjoyable for the person I bought a go devil few years back, and I haven't looked back since The go- devil is awesome for the interior and big creek blinds , but no good for crossing the bay or running out to little...
  16. H

"the bluffs"

Bluffs bar Just past pottahawk Look for a map of longpoint and look for it out towards the lighthouse
  17. H

Norfolk Parking By Law

Wow! Brutal post! I not really in Big Daves clique, nor have I ever met the man for that matter But as far as fishing posts and discussions go, he has helped a lot of fishermen/fisherwomen out and tells it like it is A true rarity these days! Just let it go both of you guys and move on, better...
  18. H

Parking Petition

Hasting drive road allowance is actually very narrow compared to newer 2 way traffic standards set by the provincial government even if no one was parked on the roadway boundry , it would still be a little difficult to back a trailer into a lane way without over exceeding the road allowance...
  19. H

Parking Petition

I'd imagine, any parking allowed on Hastings would be some sort of a defeat to a degree for you by the sounds of it (reading mixed posts) You do realize you do not own the rights or pay taxes to the property across the road to you? you can't really expect people to realize that you might have a...
  20. H

Parking Petition

Unfortunately, Attached to every Norfolk County e-mail has the following legal note attached; Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise confidential and it’s intended for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you are...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks