Norfolk Parking By Law

I was told by a Sr. politician once that every email, letter or phone call represents a minimum of 10 votes.

To ensure I'm not speaking out of turn, or to be uneducated or misinformed. Am I to understand that Norfolk council voted to ensure, promote and enforce a no parking bylaw on Hastings Drive in Norfolk County. Therefore, if so they, read Norfolk County, shall and should ensure, require and participate in an accurate and "legal" Given road and or road allowance survey to ensure "THEIR" constituents are not being wrongly "taxed" and or wrongly "levied" a fee and or tax to park on an otherwise private property not owned by given deed to Norfolk County or the presumptuous owners along Hastings Drive.......

So can i park on Hastings road or no is all i want to know? Or can i park on the corner on the north side of hastings

@WhatsthePoint , I like to think you have been drinking on most of your posts, it restores faith that one cannot be so stupid.........:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave I'm going to say it, you sir, are an idiot, and most around here as well as in the public outside this forum that aren't in your little clique think likewise but I have no problem telling you in writing or face to face.

Wow!
Brutal post!
I not really in Big Daves clique, nor have I ever met the man for that matter
But as far as fishing posts and discussions go, he has helped a lot of fishermen/fisherwomen out and tells it like it is
A true rarity these days!
Just let it go both of you guys and move on, better for both parties, trust me
HAPPY FISHING!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks