Search results

1. saltybag2

Eyes on water

Can anyone tell me how the water is in the west end with the north winds (Kingsville, Leamington, colchester). I am looking to get out tomorrow morning but don't want to make the trip and not be able to get on the water. 18.5 ft crestliner.
  2. saltybag2

9.9 or 15hp pro kicker

Thanks for the input wave runner
  3. saltybag2

9.9 or 15hp pro kicker

Thinking of adding a pro kicker to my boat, 1850 sportfish. What would you go with and any pros and cons with either motor? And if you have similar size boat which size kicker are you running?
  4. saltybag2

Burwell ramps

Used Greg's launch yesterday the water is high but there is nothing wrong with the launch. Managed to stay dry aswell, top notch service from both of his launches you won't be disappointed.
  5. saltybag2

wave report

Thanks for the replies. We went out of Bruce and brought some nice eyes home and managed a few perch after. Kids where tired so we had to head home.
  6. 20180707_135342.jpg

20180707_135342.jpg

7. saltybag2

wave report

Any eyes on the water this am. Kids want to fish not sure if the NE wind will have the boat rocking too much for them?
  8. saltybag2

Port Bruce/Burwell

bump
  9. saltybag2

Port Bruce/Burwell

Any eyes on the lake right now looking for lake and wave condition.
  10. saltybag2

Fishing Report Port Stanley Walleye - July 25th

Were they still in the 50 t0o 60 ft range
  11. saltybag2

Port Bruce

Any eyes on the lake right now thinking of an afternoon fish. bouy is reading 0.7.
  12. saltybag2

Port Bruce

Any minnows in port bruce for tomorrow morning
  13. saltybag2

Port Bruce

How does the lake look for the perch deby today?
  14. saltybag2

Lake condition

Any eyes on the lake condition today. Would like to try and get out for some perch.
  15. saltybag2

Port Bruce

Thanks for the responses guys. I will be heading out in the morning.
  16. saltybag2

Port Bruce

Anyone have a wave report for Port Bruce. Looking to get out in the morning with the kids. Calling for north wind which should make our side fishable.
  17. saltybag2

North Erie Marina

Hey Greg and Sam just wondering if your ramp is open. Would like to get the boat wet this weekend.
  18. saltybag2

Can you send pictures bradpruder@hotmail.com

Can you send pictures bradpruder@hotmail.com
  19. saltybag2

Twin J Hideaway Gogama

Whatsthepoint the lake is Mattagami Outcast thanks for info. Definitely taking some twister tails. Trolling the worm harness is probably a good idea to cover water and find the fish than stay on top of them with Mr twisters.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks