Twin J Hideaway Gogama

saltybag2

Looking for information on fishing at twin j hideaway. Renting a cabin during the second week of june.
We will be targeting pike and pickeral
Looking for good lake info
Bait/lures to use
Techniques to use ie troll or jig.
Any information that you can give would help.

I haven't fished that Lodge / camp but definately that area, Gold double bladed worm harnesses with yellow beads tipped with a good healthy dew worm , A light split shot or nothing at all. Troll as slow as you can go. working gravel and rocky points 4-5 ft deep ! You can also try the age old standby , a 3/8 oc. white or yellow jig and some mister twister tails ( if you can find the yellow and orange Powerbait scented ones they are killer!! ) Good luck ... Outcast

Whatsthepoint the lake is Mattagami

Outcast thanks for info. Definitely taking some twister tails. Trolling the worm harness is probably a good idea to cover water and find the fish than stay on top of them with Mr twisters.

If you get a chance, there is a lake just south, 3 km, of the watershed gas station on 144. It's called 3 corner lake. Excellent walleye fishing. I limited out every time out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks