Search results

1. fishing diva

Fishing Lake Ontario

My Hubbie and I missed our beloved opening bass day on Lk Erie for the first time in many, many years.Instead we spent several days on the Bay of Quinte(Lake Ontario) with family. Fishing was amazing. I am posting pics of a monster musky my hubby caught and released. We caught lots of large and...
  2. fishing diva

Fishing Lake Ontario

My Hubbie and I missed our beloved opening bass days in Lk Erie for the first time in many, many years.Instead we spent several days on the Bay of Quinte(Lake Ontario) with family. Fishing was amazing. I am posting pics of a monster musky my hubby caught and released. We caught lots of large...
  3. fishing diva

What colour Dipsy Divers work best?

Just heading out to the tackle shop to buy some walleye gear. Wondering what colours of Dipsy Divers work best for you. I am going to buy a couple of black but would appreciate you imput on other colors. Thanks in advance! Maxie
  4. fishing diva

Bass fishing

I missed opening bass day (2nd one in at least 30 years) because of recent hand surgery and sporting a cast on my right hand. Guiltily felt a bit better when my husband came home and announced that it was super slow that day. I finally fished Thursday and Friday this week and did pretty good...
  5. fishing diva

Reply from Ministry re Aircraft disturbance on bass spawning beds

After many letters, I have received this letter back addressing my and other anglers complaints of the commercial plane performing their maneuvers over the protected bass spawning area in the inner bay. Thank you for contacting Transport Canada. As you may be aware, Transport Canada’s...
  6. fishing diva

Great Perch Fishing today

It was a great September day on Lake Erie for boating and fishing. We landed 60 great perch at Normandale today. The fishing started out sluggish and we threw many small ones back in. As the day progressed, the big boys came in so we were lucky to catch several jumbos. My husband is talking...
  7. fishing diva

Followup on Large plane disturbing bass beds

Thanks for your thoughts on lack of smallies this year. I agree that there are many factors affecting the fishing but I really believe this plane has disrupted their spawning cycle and many fish simply got scared and left their nests. Do not want to see a repeat of this next year. A fishing...
  8. fishing diva

Where have all the Smallmouth Bass gone..... Coastguard Maneuvers?

Many of us anglers have been discussing the lack of smallies this year in Longpoint Bay this season.. After originally cursing an east wind, rain, then record heat; a fellow fisherman blaims the Coastguard doing their rescue maneuvers for several weeks on the bass breeding grounds prior to...
  9. fishing diva

Clear Creek co ordinates

Could anyone please give me the co ordinates for Clear Creek near Pt Burwell? Thanks in advance!
  10. fishing diva

Perch

Wondering if anyone is catching any good sized perch in inner or outer bay of Lake Erie? Hoping to get out to Hastings one calm day. I used to perch fish at Normandale and Pottahawk around this time other years but not sure if weed beds are still there.
  11. fishing diva

Smoked Bass

Has anyone tried cooking small mouth bass or perch in a smoker? If so, would greatly appreciate your brine recipe and length of time etc. Thanks in advance!
  12. fishing diva

Perch Sat May 28

We decided to go perch fishing on Sat since the water temp had warmed up. Tryed in front of Shady Akers, funny farm and Normandale. Nothing other than 1 tiny perch, 2 rockies and a catfish. We then headed out to Bluffs Bar. After moving around a bit, we found the spot. Caught aprox 40-50 nice...
  13. fishing diva

Perch Fishin Oct 6, 2015

My husband and son headed out to Hastings today (without me)!?.,<xx)&*!) I am not sure that anyone loves to fish more than I do! I 'm having my 2nd rotator cuff surgery next week and my Doctor apparently dosen't appreciate fishing as much as I do) and warned me to cool it till next season....bla...
  14. fishing diva

Perching

Has anyone been perch fishing out at the Inner Bay on Lake Erie or Normandale area lately? I am thinking that water is still too warm but I can always dream!
  15. fishing diva

Fishing Lk St. Clair

We spent last week at a great cottage in Lighthouse Cove, Lk St. Clair. We took along the striper to do lots of fishing. Had a great time on the boat but fishing was disappointing......not one bite. We saw many boats trolling for Muskie but didn't,t actually see anyone catch anything. Where have...
  16. fishing diva

Bass fishing Thurs. Aug 6th

The new boat ran well and she catches fish! Beautiful waters today. Started At the Inner Bay this morning and caught 2 smallies right away then things went quiet. Moved to area past Normandale and caught 4 more really huge bass. It was a little slower than most years but good to be out on the...
  17. fishing diva

Pt Burwell Walleye Fishing

This will be my first time walleye fishing since I was a kid and am so excited. Please, can anyone give me starting coordinates for GPS if I launch at Pt Burwell? I need all the help I can get!
  18. fishing diva

Coordinates for Hastings

Wondered if someone could help me out. Just sold the cruiser and bought a fishing boat. I want to go to Hastings perch fishing ....Can anyone give me the latitude and longitude of Hastings please? Would greatly appreciate it! fishing diva
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks