Perching

fishing diva

Has anyone been perch fishing out at the Inner Bay on Lake Erie or Normandale area lately? I am thinking that water is still too warm but I can always dream!

I tried in front of Pottahawk with the kids for an hour yesterday. No perch but some big smallmouth. Saw a number of boats off Normadale. They were out there most of the day, so my thought is they were getting a few at least.

Thanks Fish Farmer. Are you referring to Port Maitland? I was there on the weekend and saw a few boats fishing not far off shore.

Thanks Fish Farmer. Are you referring to Port Maitland? I was there on the weekend and saw a few boats fishing not far off shore.
Yes your right Port Maitland. I saw a couple guys fishing Perch in a boat at the end of the east pier when I came in from wayout Walleye fishing. Don't know if they were catching.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks