Coordinates for Hastings

fishing diva

Wondered if someone could help me out. Just sold the cruiser and bought a fishing boat. I want to go to Hastings perch fishing ....Can anyone give me the latitude and longitude of Hastings please? Would greatly appreciate it! fishing diva

Dont be afraid to move around quite a bit to find some active fish. Most of the times I will only fish a spot 15-30 minutes then move a few hundred metres at a time to try and locate some.

Not going, but thanks for the info.

got out look for a proline boat, with a blue top and anchor 20 feet of his bow :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Ha wouldn't we all love that! I had a couple fishing so close to my boat once that when the lady made a short cast... her lure ended up on my swimplatform. I asked her if she wanted to join us on board.

I was close to him today, no fish being pulled up. I did not follow when he moved, though. Wonder how he did... It was very slow for us.

We've been to Hastings at 8:00, nobody was there yet, and looked for fish for an hour. Never found them there. Moved to Clear creek next to a bunch of boats and got a dozen keepers, but was very slow and decided to troll back to Burwell. Ended up with 3 eyes. Around Sand Hills there were 2 extremely large nets running N-S a few miles apart. They had from place to place white buoys which made visible and avoidable. We caught all fish between the nets. By the number of fish we saw on fishfinder it must have been a lot of fish concentrated in that area, soon as we passed them the picture changed totally on the fishfinder, and we didn't catch anything anymore, so we called it off. A nice day but very tough fishing for us.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks