Search results

1. fishsmith

Boat Repower

I am doing a repower on our boat and my new motor just showed up so really pumped. I will be replacing my current 225 Opti max with a new 225 Suzuki. Will also be replacing my minnkota terrova with a new Garmin Kraken which also arrived this week. Love this as I already run Garmin graphs and...
  2. fishsmith

New Fishing Regs

Just read ministry is allowing two lines from a boat in all of fmz 19 which includes inner bay
  3. fishsmith

Fishing Report Nanticoke smallies

Got out today. Beautiful weather. Bite was tough. Managed a few good ones and a new personal best at 6lbs 1 oz
  4. fishsmith

Smallmouth July *

Found some small mouth today i managed 11 lost two. My brother caught 3. Saw a lot more but was difficult to get to bite
  5. fishsmith

Fishing Report SUNDAY PIKE

Headed out in the bay Sunday. Water was very muddy. Managed a couple pike. Quite a few followers not many takers
  6. fishsmith

Saw report of 10 lbs smallmouth out of lake erie

I just saw a post from Dave Mercer of a 10lbs smallmouth caught out of Lake Erie with this image attached
  7. fishsmith

Fishing Report Nanticoke smallmouth

Went out of Nanticoke Sunday. Despite the lake of wind there were a lot of rollers left over from Saturday. A lot of boats out. Tournamebt was going on so the area was crowded. Lots of fish but difficult to get to bite. Managed a few including my personal best smallmouth 5lbs 8 oz caught...
  8. fishsmith

Fishing Report Mixed bag north shore

Went for some bass on the north shore. Caught 11 a couple sheepshead and a nice walleye all dropshotting an xzone slammer
  9. fishsmith

Fishing Report Good day perching

Had a good day perching. Went out in the morning for a couple hours and then again in the afternoon. Went through 4 scoops of minnows. Was very selective in the ones we kept. Threw a ton back that were decent keepers just didn't feel like cleaning that many. They were moving around a lot but...
  10. fishsmith

Fishing Report early pike

Went with my Father and headed out yesterday . ended the day with 11 pike, 2 incidental largemouth and one smallmouth. Most of the pike were around the four pound range
  11. fishsmith

Fishing Report outer bay small mouth

Went and fished the outer bay for small mouth on sunday my brother and I manage 12 smallmouth and 5 sheepshead in 3 hrs. The garmin Livescope really helped in finding them
  12. fishsmith

Opening Bass and Beyond

Not looking too good for opening bass-- High winds and rain. Then lots of rain for two weeks. I look forward to opening so much-- favourite day of the year. This weather really sucks. I don't mind the rain that much-- I bought a new mustang rain suit last year and haven't really used it...
  13. fishsmith

Fishing Report Pottohawk Perch

Fished Pottohawk From 8:30- 12:00 Kept 43 perch threw back many many more-- Used up three scoops of minnows from Old Cut
  14. fishsmith

Fishing Report perch

So added Garmin Livescope to the boat this year and decided to give it a good test today to try and find some perch. Started at pottahawk and found a school. caught a few good ones Saw far more not biting. After a bit pulled up and headed to the bluffs. They were a ton of perch at the...
  15. fishsmith

Fishing Report Fall Smallies

This is the first year i have ever gone for fall smallmouth. My brother and i caught 20 with a 5lbs being the largest. Also to let people know i was out of Nanticoke
  16. fishsmith

PB Canadian largemouth

After Perch fishing in the morning and doing pretty well, went largemouth fishing in the afternoon. Caught my personal best Canadian Largemouth. The only time I caught a larger one I was fishing with Scott Martin in Florida This bass tipped the scales at 6lbs 6 oz
  17. fishsmith

Fishing Report lighthouse Saturday

Went to the lighthouse saturday. CAught one silver one rainbow, one sheepshead, and my first ever lake trout. Everything came on lures with purple in it
  18. fishsmith

long point pike

Got out with my brother for a few hours. Caught 16 pike and 9 incidental bass.
  19. fishsmith

Inner bay bass and pike

Fished inner bay sat afternoon. Just my brother and me caught 27 largemouth most btwn 1 to 2 pounds. Sunday morning we caught 20 largemouth and 6 pike with the two largies below caught
  20. fishsmith

Fishing Report Inner bay Bass

Fished from 7:30 to 11:00. I caught 25 small mouth. 4 people in the boat caught over 50 combined. Best day in a long time.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks