Search results

1. A

Kawarthas

have great success with brass blade aglia's and blue fox vibrax. Just before rain.
  2. A

Gowganda Area

Duncan and Wapus are both right on the highway. There are public launches for both lakes. Good Luck. I haven't been up there in about four years but the best fishing I have ever encountered has been up there.
  3. A

Gowganda Area

Let me know how you make out.
  4. A

Gowganda Area

I can't give away the best spot but we always had really good luck at Duncan and Pigeon. If you want a really cool adventure try the Wapus rivver and go north as far as you can go (about 12-14 miles), there is a waterfall there and numerous limits of walleyes. And if you can find the logging...
  5. A

st. williams mon. morning

Braved the wind for four hrs. this morning. 1 keeper between 2 guys. Good to get out. Grangers were lining the huts up to take out on tues. Ice was about 6".
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks