1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st. williams mon. morning

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports' started by ace, Dec 27, 2010.

1. ace

ace Member

Braved the wind for four hrs. this morning. 1 keeper between 2 guys. Good to get out. Grangers were lining the huts up to take out on tues. Ice was about 6".

2. Jason B

Jason B Member

I went out of the old cut 7.15am-11am. 4 keepers caught, decent size pike swam by. That wind was crazy.

3. Red Hering

Red Hering Well-Known Member

It sounds like a slow morning of fishing,but at least you fellows gave it a go,just getting out is what it is all about sometimes:)Winds can definetly be nasty out on that open ice.I am planning on going Fishing through the week.Thank-You for the update,it is much appreciated.;)

RED FISH

4. Huron

Huron Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting conditions guys. Try to get a picture or two with the huts out for us not close by. Thanks again Huron.

5. Jason B

Jason B Member

This pic says it all about this morning.WINDY
    [​IMG]

6. Huron

Huron Well-Known Member

Wow, that's what I call response! Thanks Jason B. Huron

7. nitecrawler

nitecrawler Member

I was out about 9 this morn. 27th the the beter half got one small one in about 2 hours at the first pressure crack. good day out.

8. Ogre

Ogre Member

Out of the old cut today caught thirty fish the largest one approx 8 in water was clear . Good day to get out!

9. giller

giller Well-Known Member

fished monday caught 7 fish all put backs, wind was a real pain checked LPB weather on weather network sshowed 43 klom winds