Search results

1. rewired

Off Topic License plate

Anyone missing a plate ? It's hanging on the pole out front. PM me for address.
  2. rewired

Dead head Bruce

Just after the park before the sailboats
  3. rewired

Off Topic NORTH ERIE MARINA

I just got back from Port Bruce. I thought I might run into the new owners. They must be busy. What I did see was a sign that read boat ramp 15 bucks and it doesn't open until 6am. REALLY ? I've got 6 in the box by then.
  4. rewired

NCC property No Hunting No access at all

Access to NCC lands As a result of the current impact of COVID-19, the Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC) urges you to follow public health advisories and stay home. NCC properties are now closed until further notice. We know nature is important in our lives and good for our health and...
  5. rewired

Wondering

Are the ceramic washers on the bottom end gear case reusable if they are clean ?
  6. rewired

Fishing Report Flintstones meet the Flintstones

If you have never heard of these you're not alone. I got these from a friend and they have been absolutely deadly on a slider.
  7. rewired

Flintstones meet the Flintstones.

If you have never heard of these you're not alone. I got these from a friend and they have been absolutely deadly on a slider.
  8. rewired

Boat Registration Numbers

Is there any way to find the owner of a boat or any other information by using the #s on the side of the boat. If so how do I find out. Thanks in advance.
  9. rewired

Fishing Report Someone had to be first.

Trolling in 48FOW out of Burwell. 10 colors out. Blue/ silver RRF. Black/silver RRF. My first walleye and my first limit.
  10. rewired

Calendar is on fire

Tama Kwa. Niko is the guy. 5 star service. It's been non stop since we got here this morning. 705 471 1703 we are here right now. Great huts on top of the fish.
  11. rewired

Rod Storage Ideas

My buddy made these up in about 30 minutes. So out of the way handy.
  12. rewired

Boat Ramp Funnies

13. rewired

Burwell Limits

Blue and silver RRF on the leadcore. 250 to 300 back out the sides. Did manage a few on the riggers. Same thing blue and silver RRF down 35 with longer leads up to 200ft.
  14. rewired

DOUBLE BUBBLE

YESTERDAY. OMG. Limited out on pics in 1 hour so we booked it for hastings. kept 64 between 12 and 14 inches. 1 for the books.
  15. rewired

Super Light Bite

35 FOW East of the sand hills. slow but steady.
  16. rewired

Super light bite.

East of the hills in 35 FOW. All big ones. slow but steady.
  17. rewired

Fishing Report Are we in the same boat ?

Lucky me. I am fortunate enough to be able to take early retirement. Now all my fishing buddies have either moved away or are still working. What I'm looking for is a last minute guy who can go on a minutes notice that can help out a little. It's a little pricey to be going out alone every time...
  18. rewired

Dinner for 4

Captured a dozen tonight including this hog.
  19. rewired

Leaving shortly.

its short notice but WTH . . leaving out of port bruce in 90 minutes. mt seat 1 or 2 . last night I dropped the hammer on the pics hard. tired of fishing alone. 20 ft legend extreme all the toys and safety equipment. text me 226-268-5617 bring nothing maybe a drink and your favorite lure if...
  20. rewired

Love my Motorguide

Went solo today. It's tough to get a steady partner on lake Erie. So I got myself a driver. His name is motor guide and can he keep the boat straight. Love this thing. I caught all 5 on a purple cotton Cordell diver 300 feet back flat lining 2.7mph in 60fow
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks