Boat Ramp Funnies

That's why my truck has a ball on the front, but putting head lights on the back of the boat to get it to the launch was a real pain. 2 3/4 hrs from tilly town to Burwell . Get stopped by police most every time, the fishermen cops do understand.

Seen this yesterday morning, Guy from the city trying to load his seadoo. After his 6th try I walked over and picked up his trailer placing it straight for him and instructing him just to back up another 3ft. Lucky his gf was able to load they seadoo with no problem, maybe she should have backed up the trailer too.

LOL!! Thanks for posting. That's perfect. I am lucky that I learned how to back up the trailer on the farm with the stone trailer and the 8N Ford - I am sure that my early attempts were pretty ugly!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks