Flintstones meet the Flintstones.

rewired

If you have never heard of these you're not alone. I got these from a friend and they have been absolutely deadly on a slider.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190801-094854_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20190801-094854_Google.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 179
  • Screenshot_20190801-094744_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20190801-094744_Messages.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 186
  • 20190724_210029.jpg
    20190724_210029.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 175
I have been using Flintstone Lures for well over 10years back when the original Mfgr. was Fred and Sandy (not Wilma) who were out of Michigan. Back then they had no Website and no Email. When I made my purchases it was by Phone or Snail Mail and paid for my Orders with a Bank Draft. The only mention of these Lures was when they were mentioned on a Forum Thread or if you were lucky enough to find them on an Online Dealer (US). They were a Charterboat's secret lure with several Tournament wins. I own well over 50 of them in various Sizes including the Magnum. The Slammer looks like a Stinger. Guess what Fred made the Dyes for Stinger and far as I know was involved with that Company but their was a parting of ways. I have overlaid Fred's Slammer and Stinger and as far as I can see their identical. Of course they have that protective paint coating Tuff-Gloss.

That's what keeps the Tackle Dealers in business. Mmm what Color did you say you was gettin' them on. Will have to check my Spoon Cases to see if I have any.

My 196 Princecraft Super Pro is on drydock. I had the Engine rebuilt a couple of years ago and have not taken the 10hrs to break it in. Last season I used a friends 12 footer with a 9.9 Merc anchored in Port Stanley and was doing well in 35fow but when the Walleye started moving out deeper and deeper (6 mile run) I had to pack it in mid August because it was getting unsafe if I got caught in rough water. Had 2 Manual Scottys mounted and 3 Scotty Rodholders with a handheld GPS but no Fishfinder. I was using Slammers off 2 Deeper Divers which are quick and easy to set up compared to Riggers in a small boat. That boat is now up North at my friends Moose camp.

Back