Search results

1. Jackbass

Winchester Deer Season slugs

12 gauge?
  2. Jackbass

Off Topic Waves

Looks good for me but not sure if it works you. Depends on your boat size and comfort on the water. Also lots could change by Saturday! Be safe and good luck if you get out!
  3. 1659013378755.png

1659013378755.png

4. Jackbass

GREAT LAKES SPOONS

Probably because they are always in schools!!!!! 😂😂😂 Covid is getting to me.
  5. Jackbass

GREAT LAKES SPOONS

6. 7012954453671746699.JPG

7012954453671746699.JPG

7. Jackbass

GREAT LAKES SPOONS

We have been using Great Lakes Spoons for a few years now. Great quality and they catch fish!!!! Jeff is great to deal with. Purples have been awesome!!!!
  8. Jackbass

GREAT LAKES SPOONS

9. 16934541053499363751.JPG

16934541053499363751.JPG

10. Jackbass

Cleaning rainbow

Lots of great info about how to do your Rainbow. One of my favorites is filleting, skinning, and removing the "Y" bone. Then taking the fillet and covering both sides with the Club House Spice Vegetable la Grill spice. Then place on a preheated BBQ at 400'. About 5 minutes per side. Becareful...
  11. Jackbass

You Guy's

This guy says it all!!!! Be safe!!!
  12. Jackbass

Venison pepperettes/ summer sausage

Hanson Meats in Cayuga has always been great. Larry does a great job on pepperette's and summer sausage. He is right on Hwy 3 just west of Cayuga.
  13. Jackbass

Fishing Report Burwell August 5

Burwell never disappoints! Fished SE of port 58 fow. Everything Fired. Riggers 35 &45 with Cheaters. Spoons Dipsys 100-115. Spoons 5 colour lead with RRF blk&gold and fire-tiger. 28 walleye in 1hr 25 mins. The ladies had fun reeling them in. Good luck to all
  14. Jackbass

Off Topic Trolling rod location setup

Bert or Cannon tracks will work. Just need the adaptors. Good Luck
  15. Jackbass

Off Topic Trolling rod location setup

Riggers at the back, Dipseys, then Leadcore at the front is how my boat is set up. I run big boards if using more than 6 lines. Small boards for 6 or less. Works great. Also go with the Scotty Orca's for your dipsey rods. Great holders and won't break the bank. A track system is the way to go...
  16. Jackbass

Off Topic Big john rigger ??

Jos at Angling Outfitters gave me this number for Big Jon Parts.(705) 476-6010. I believe he is located in North Bay. Delivered right to your house within a few days. Grimsby may be your best bet if your close. Delivery charge vs gas!
  17. Jackbass

Krazywolf Planer boards

I used them all last summer. No issues at all. Fine with leadcore. I changed the release clips but the originals worked good. Flags worked great as well. You can’t beat the price.
  18. Jackbass

Maitland

Slow troll 1.5 - 2.2. Worm harnesses. Fish out by the fingers 60-85 fow. Good luck.
  19. Jackbass

Walleye fishing Long Point Thursday July 19

My two Daughters and I fished the Elbow today from 8-11:30. Great day to be in the water as far as the wind goes. Started in 60 and fished out to 90. 85 was most productive. We end up with 6 eyes and lost 2 bows. Also a couple of silvers as well. Most of the fish were in the top 30’. 5-6...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks