Krazywolf Planer boards

DSfishy

Anyone have any experience with the Krazywolf planer boards? Reason I’m asking is I can get them on amazon for $67 for a PAIR of 10” with tattle flags and free shipping. The reviews are all good, and they look solid. They look just like or12’s. Might be worth trying them considering they are half the price of the others with tattle flags.

Krazywolf Planer Board (P007),Includes Spring Flag system,Left&Right L10"xW3.5``,Pair,Yellow

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0152VZ5C4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_hSCACbM8FD0W2

I love the off shore products and deals can be had if you wait for sales. As for tattle packs you can make your own for “pennies” if that’s your thing. These look ok on face value but appear to be knock offs of other patents from the boards to the clips.... the company “fishing90241” has no online profile and is likely foreign entity trying to piggy back on an exspensive and popular North American product. Maybe they work ok? But I’ll stick with off shore. Just my two cents.

Anyone have any experience with the Krazywolf planer boards? Reason I’m asking is I can get them on amazon for $67 for a PAIR of 10” with tattle flags and free shipping. The reviews are all good, and they look solid. They look just like or12’s. Might be worth trying them considering they are half the price of the others with tattle flags.

Krazywolf Planer Board (P007),Includes Spring Flag system,Left&Right L10"xW3.5,Pair,Yellow [URL]https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0152VZ5C4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_hSCACbM8FD0W2[/URL] [/QUOTE] I used them all last summer. No issues at all. Fine with leadcore. I changed the release clips but the originals worked good. Flags worked great as well. You can’t beat the price. [QUOTE="DSfishy, post: 168961, member: 7303"] Anyone have any experience with the Krazywolf planer boards? Reason I’m asking is I can get them on amazon for $67 for a PAIR of 10” with tattle flags and free shipping. The reviews are all good, and they look solid. They look just like or12’s. Might be worth trying them considering they are half the price of the others with tattle flags. Krazywolf Planer Board (P007),Includes Spring Flag system,Left&Right L10"xW3.5,Pair,Yellow https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0152VZ5C4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_hSCACbM8FD0W2

I have Opti tackle boards with what appears to be the same front clip as those boards( not good) I am changing them out with Offshore clips this year. I got a deal on my boards last year but after changing to quality clips. Should have just paid for offshore to start with.

Ok thanks guys. I think I’ll likely go with the offshore. Since trips I make using planer boards are often longer trips I think I’d like to rely on the proven boards instead of having issues with cheap boards that affect a whole trip. You get what you pay for I guess. Thanks for the advice again.

Ok thanks guys. I think I’ll likely go with the offshore. Since trips I make using planer boards are often longer trips I think I’d like to rely on the proven boards instead of having issues with cheap boards that affect a whole trip. You get what you pay for I guess. Thanks for the advice again.
You Won’t be disappointed. If you wait for sail.ca to have them on sale... some locale stores will price match. I’ve done that with the 12s and the pro mag sized ones. Saved some coin that way ??

just to add my experience...I have been usin the offshore brand boards successfully for years....there light and have low drag resistance...I modified my boards changing the rear release clips to large snaps..change the front release to the clamp (OR 18)...they hold tight and won't slip using leadcore & braid...there a great way to add to your trolling spread....try running one just outside your propwash on your wake to give it that bounce action...
I have 2 sets and you don't need the spring loaded flag...buy the clamp (OR 18) instead..

Last edited:
Angling Outfitters has a huge selection of Off-Shore boards in the store and I would imagine there new shipment should be coming in shortly for the upcoming season. There are multiple ways to run the Off-Shore boards with a few different front clips and rears and if you want them one way Josclynn will swap out the pieces to be the way you want to run them! There are a bunch of video's on youtube and the guys at Fishing 411 just did a nice little article this week that I saw on actually running them by releasing the front clip. Short little read with lots of good info. https://www.fishing411.net/single-p...bU9cQfDg2A5PH0tVdiHZR1IMfOdC99lic0atrpRvKAP7o

Hi @Ryan Bambach ...I was just curious with the off shore boards having a huge selection...do you mean sizes or ?
I bought my boards years ago ...they are the standard size...they plane very well on choppy lake erie...no reason at all for me to go up to a magnum size board...one of my favourites using the boards is catchin the up high rainbows in June...my #1 method is 3.5 colour lead core usually with copper spoons off the boards.. crankbaits/mono also work well too..

standard size also pulls 10 colour no problem...boat control is important running your boards...making wider turns for sure..

Last edited:
Hi @Ryan Bambach ...I was just curious with the off shore boards having a huge selection...do you mean sizes or ?

By that I mean options as far as running different clips and what not...they have 3 different options for front clips and if you want them to release or not to release. As far as sizes go...they do actually have 3 different sizes now also so that's a plus. I have two small boards, 6 mid sized and 2 mag's.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks