Recent content by swingman

1. swingman

Straight line anglers walleye tourney.

Anybody have the results of this tourney to post. had to work that day and couldn't participate.
  2. swingman

Eyes Nanticoke Aug 4

@ walleyman we ran 2 riggers and 4 leadcore on planner boards. got fish on all setups
  3. swingman

Eyes Nanticoke Aug 4

2 trip out of Nanticoke this year. lots trailers in the lot. great weather day for fishing!! We had a good day going 16/16 on eyes. 6 - 5# . the rest in the 1.5 to 3# range. all but 1 on body baits, various colors. fished in 65 to 85 fow down 25 to 45 feet.
  4. swingman

Fishing Report Nanticoke

nice fishing @Red Gator . we made it out Saturday as well. no bows for us but we came a couple short of a 3 man limit. we fished 65-90 fow. beautiful weather and no bugs to boot!
  5. swingman

Fishing Report Port Maitland

I also got out yesterday. I seen a couple boats out farther. Guess that was you gilfisher. Nice to hear of the bows. I stayed in 35-40 fow by the island. Managed 3 hogs. beauty day and no bugs !!
  6. swingman

Straight line anglers walleye tourney

Thanks for the heads up. We'll be there. Hope we get a good turnout again like last year. Fair and well organized.
  7. swingman

Fishing Report Walleye - Elbow - Monday, July 3rd

hey @Duck Soup always enjoy reading your posts. We had a good day going 9 for 10 on eyes. all 4-6#. found a good spot! at the elbow in 60 fow. 5 to 8 color, black and gold redfin was the hot color for us today. back out tomorrow hope there still there! cheers!
  8. swingman

Nanticoke Saturday sep 3 Walleye trip / nets ?

not much of a report but Saturday 1 pic and sunday 1 pic. did loose a couple sunday . all action came in 85-90 fow down 50 t0 60.The wally gods were only allowing 1 a day as all radio chatter was, got 1 and that's all. The bonus to the Saturday trip was @Fish Farmer that Ron got the fish after...
  9. swingman

thanks for update @myboys fish tug . ya redfins have been my go to this year. I'm taking some harnesses along with the kitchen sink lol.
  10. swingman

Haven't been out in over 2 weeks but we are going tomorrow :happy:. Last time out found nets starting at 70 fow . Anybody have new info on the net locations. I read @FisherPrice post about 110fow. was that the south end or north. Would like to avoid them ! We will be on 68 if anyone wants to...
  11. swingman

Caledonia Hunters & Anglers Walleye Derby Sept 24 th.

Hey Dave . like to enter but I'm working. Maybe I can find a switch. Hey Thinking of trying Maitland this weekend. R u going out.
  12. swingman

Fishing Report My week out Nanticoke

Started vacation a week ago Tuesday and went looking for some eyes. Slow start but after a search found 5 pics in the 5 to 8 # range. Returned Saturday to fish SLA. tourney. Ended the day with 8 pics and 3rd place. Back out on Sunday for a quick mid afternoon fish and landed another 6.All the...
  13. swingman

Leadcore backing question

Hey @Irish1983 What size of reel is it , 30 or 45 series. what type of backing , how many colors?. I use 45 series reels. I usually put on 75-100' of mono backer to prevent line spin on spool. Then 450' of braid , then my colors followed with a 50' fluor leader. With the bigger reel I can run...
  14. swingman

Nanticoke Eyes

Seems to be a slow month for our backyard. not a lot of posts like july. Got out today for the 2nd time this month. fished 65-75 fow for couple hrs with nada. went to old spot in 100 -110 fow. 1st hour with nothing but bugs. Then came along a liitle lake erie chop !. 6 eyes in 2hrs . 8 and 10...
  15. swingman

Pickerel in the bay

nice catch @caught them by the ton . How were the sizes. I haven't been out for while but went out last Tuesday and got 4 eyes , 3 were under 3# and in 75fow. Trolled deeper but only got to 108 fow with no luck before having to call it a day.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks