Recent content by i2cool2fool

1. i2cool2fool

Budget friendly fish... 👀

Crazy price lol
  2. 5C41DACD-8F17-48AE-BECA-F7E2FE610695.jpeg

5C41DACD-8F17-48AE-BECA-F7E2FE610695.jpeg

3. i2cool2fool

Crappy day so it’s a rib smoking day

Do you guys spray/spritz the ribs at all during the cook? If so, what’s your go to spray? I am a noob and interested to learn! Thanks!
  4. i2cool2fool

Glasgow tomorrow evening? Winds

Have to agree! I’d like to get out Wednesday evening but not in the cards. Perhaps a buddy and I will get out on the lake on Thursday. We’ll see. zzguffy - not sure of your boat or comfort level, but I have a 16’ side console and prefer a 15 kph or less wind. A wind with north component in the...
  5. i2cool2fool

Off Topic Hiring Help

As a technology worker in this covid day and age, I am grateful to have a day job where I can continue to work and from home. That said, if I was able to get out in my own or others boat more often and help share my experience, knowledge or helping hands, I’d do it in a heartbeat as I enjoy...
  6. i2cool2fool

Fishing spoons

I bought a purple greasy chicken GLS and it was a killer at Erieau.
  7. i2cool2fool

Port Bruce Thursday

I was planning to go out late this afternoon and into the evening for a perch run and boat ride (16’ side console) with my 10 year old daughter as she has finally expressed interest. I am glad we deferred based on weather and wave reports. I’d like her first trip to be exciting vs nervous...
  8. i2cool2fool

Fishing Report Port Bruce Sat

Banana splits are always an exception
  9. i2cool2fool

Fishing Report Port Bruce Sat

No bananas! No banana bread. Not even Banana Boat sunscreen on my relic.
  10. i2cool2fool

Out of Gas/dead battery

I always leave with a full tank and use a separate starting/deep cycle battery (jumper cables onboard) for only my finder. Trickle the electronics battery when I am home. Peace of mind.
  11. i2cool2fool

Fishing Report Live from Bruce

Nice! How is the chop on the lake? It will be interesting to hear on how/if it picks up later in the day.
  12. i2cool2fool

End of an era.

I'll be sending good thoughts your way and towards your wife dropshot. Maybe next years season will be kind to you.
  13. i2cool2fool

End of an era.

I don't want anything from you but your experience and stories. If you are able, available and the wind/waves permit, you have an available spot on my boat for perch or pickerel. Take care.
  14. i2cool2fool

Angling Outfitters Closed Monday AUG 1st.

Thanks for the update Monty. Btw, you sold me a new fish finder a few weeks ago around 15 mins before closing. I appreciate you taking the time with setup. The finder is awesome.
  15. i2cool2fool

Winds

I'll be watching the weather and wind forecasts like a hawk. Hopefully I'll get out of Port Bruce on Monday for walleye/rainbows else perch (provided I can get minnows)....
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks