Fishing spoons

Sportfish 2050

Was wondering where is the best place to buy some walleye spoons. I have just received my order from GLS but would like to pick up a few more....(It never stops) The better option for me might be online order as I live up in the Barrie area. Thanks Darrell

I saw in another post you can get Wackum Tackle online. Great for custom rippling red fins as well as spoons. Local in Guelph. Check it out.

Was wondering where is the best place to buy some walleye spoons. I have just received my order from GLS but would like to pick up a few more....(It never stops) The better option for me might be online order as I live up in the Barrie area. Thanks Darrell

What
Do you like the great lake spoons?

I assume you've hit Trombly's in Orillia and isn't there a place north on 11 around the Couch area? After that I reckon you've only got BassPro in either Barrie (aka Cabela's) or Vaughn Mills. I've started looking at on-line providers and ordering a dozen or so at a time. I find the shipping their shipping charge is way less than cost of gas and my time.

Good luck

I assume you've hit Trombly's in Orillia and isn't there a place north on 11 around the Couch area? After that I reckon you've only got BassPro in either Barrie (aka Cabela's) or Vaughn Mills. I've started looking at on-line providers and ordering a dozen or so at a time. I find the shipping their shipping charge is way less than cost of gas and my time.

Good luck
To be honest..cabellas sucks, and bass pro may have a small selection, most of it is salmon stuff..

What
Do you like the great lake spoons?
Just received them, will give them a wash at Burwell next week.
As for the big box stores no selection or no stock. The last time I was up to Epps fishing and trombley's they mainly had salmon spoons (as that is what I was looking for at the time.)
Thank you for all the tips, will try to stop in to Woodstock on my way down next week.

order some wackem spoons online really quick delivery decent prices and they look really good quality gonna give them a go as soon as this wind lets up

order some wackem spoons online really quick delivery decent prices and they look really good quality gonna give them a go as soon as this wind lets up
I've caught a dew on wackem spoons this year, they hold up well..

I was at AO on Wednesday, their selection of Dreamweaver super slims was a little guant but lots of others still hanging.

Natural Sports had a box of body baits they hadn't got on the hooks yet last time I was in. Their spoons had been pretty picked over but they might have had a box come in since then.

Picked up bearing clasps, Floro and a couple spoons.

Back