Fishing Report Port Bruce Sat

Heitman

My friend and I went out about 7am got half way down the creek and I realized I left my fishing and boat license at the trailer so had to go back and get it.
Went out to 64fow marked lots but caught nothing.
We went to 68fow because of reports on the radio and again marked lots but nothing to 70.
We were running 2 leadcores with inline planers and 2 dipsys when 1 dipsey went off. It tangled badly with the 1 leadcore which tangled in the kicker motor prop. I had to cut the leadcore. Then when my buddy was putting that rod away the tip broke.
I'm not normally superstitious but I bought a new lure Thursday because of the colour and after I read the name on the back I figured out the problem.
It was called "Hot Banana "
That lure is now in 70fow!
We turned to troll back in and we had 2 fish hit right away
We trolled back in and ended the day with a 1 man limit of eyes.
We lost a nice rainbow about 50ft from the boat and lost a few unknown fish.
After I got rid of that spoon our luck turned around.

Seen a Northern King spoon I was about to buy this weekend. Took it off the shelf and read the name on the back of the package. Banana Split. Hesitated a few minutes, then put it back! Agree, why would any fishing spoon company name their spoon anything "banana"? This spoon looks awesome.

I would name it: "Corrona with a slide of Lime"

1595246223785.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks