Recent content by i want fish

1. I

Recommendations for fishing lodge?

Quantity. Thanks for the help, I'll check those out
  2. I

Recommendations for fishing lodge?

looking to get a fishing lodge for a couple nights in may. Would need to rent one of there boats. And would like to catch a lot of walleye! I'm assuming that it would be a northern Ontario Lake, drive in and not break the bank. And info would be appreciated, thanks!
  3. I

any minnows tomorrow in Port Bruce? Is anyone catching perch?

How's the fishing off the pier right now?
  4. I

Any perch in the inner bay?

Was thinking about driving to old cut livery and renting a 9.9hp boat and fishing the inner bay sometime this week. Anyone able to tell me if their catching any perch and if it's worth the drive? Thanks!
  5. I

Claira the Crappie Crusher Bonin!

Where abouts were you fishing?
  6. I

who's stoked

What creeks do you guys find work the best?
  7. I

Detroit River Jigging Charters 2015.

What are your prices?
  8. I

LPB June 22/14

How far out from shore were you? Not very familiar with that area, would you take a 9.9hp aluminum boat?
  9. I

Anyone catching walleye/rainbows out of long point?

Thinking about heading up to long point, out of old cut marina. Looking for any details about the fishing up there right now.
  10. I

Elgin Conservation & Hunting Heritage Association - Family Fishing Day

Is it catch and release or can you keep your catches?
  11. I

Boat rentals?

Awesome, thanks! It's even cheaper for the rental than at turkey point.
  12. I

Boat rentals?

Anyone know if there's anywhere to rent a boat? I know there's a place in turkey point but I'm from London and looking for somewhere closer. I usually just fish the pier in port bruce because that's the closest spot.
  13. I

Port bruce pier

@jay b sorry kinda new to fishing. What do you mean by mud line? Is that fished from the pier?
  14. I

perch in a row boat

@oldcutmarina are the perch being caught from shore out front the marina too?
  15. I

Port bruce pier

Anyone know if the perch have made it into the pier yet? Thanks.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks