Elgin Conservation & Hunting Heritage Association - Family Fishing Day

Elgin Conservation & Hunting Heritage Association is hosting a family fishing day May 31 starting at 8 am and finishing at 12 noon.
Location 7435 Rogers Road, Aylmer, follow the signs and call Tom at 519-765-2536 for further directions if required.
There is no charge for kids to fish and lunch is also free for them, thanks to the Aylmer Optimists.
Adults wishing to fish and have lunch will need to make a donation.
There are prizes for the kids up to the age of 17.

what kinda fish is it for? i have a 3 yr old n a 10 yr old that love fishing n my buddy has 4 yr old a 10 yr old with a leg problem so is it easy to fish around the pond ?

Fish are rainbow trout,yellow perch possibly catfish.The pond is fairly accessable we shall try to accomidate if there is a problem.Tom

This more for children, or just looking to raise some money for a good cause? Have an odd free day tomorrow and the boat isn't ready for the water yet.. maybe a little pond fishing wouldn't be horrible.

It is for kids, they are not looking to raise money, donations are for adults only, the club raised money to give this opportunity to the kids.

This group has done this for 14yrs and has given over 750 this opportunity to fish and enjoy the outdoors.

Authorized by Tom.....

Hey Tom @tailfeathers . how did your fishing day go? How many kids, share some pictures:)

These people have an incredible organization, they offer youth hunts, Women outdoor Weekends, Kids fishing days. All non profit and for the good of the community and the outdoors.

Kudos to Elgin Conservation & Hunting Heritage Association:cool::cool::cool:

BD

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the compliments there Big Dave, we are just a small group trying to good things for people to get out enjoy things they may not have a chance to do.

Post some pictures scooter. :rolleyes:

I donate 3 charters a year and they are all gone for this year.:(

You post some pics and I will donate a charter for the 2015 season, You guys can raffle it, bid it or do what you want as long as you put the money to a kids event:D

BD

Thank you Dave i shall post some pics once my daughter inlaw gets them to me.What with farming and this event and having computer probs i had no time to respond to the questions being asked.Again thanks Dave and Scott for the assistance.:):)

Back