Recent content by fishing diva

1. fishing diva

Off Topic Thank you Walter

Ouch!!!! Glad there are still fellow anglers out there willing to assist. Be sure to keep the wound clean to prevent infection.
  2. fishing diva

Fishing Lake Ontario

The muskie had several lamprey eel marks on it and had tangled something before my husband caught him. Not sure what would be brave enough in the water to tackle this fish. Quite the set of teeth. He swam away one revived and released.
  3. fishing diva

Fishing Lake Ontario

My Hubbie and I missed our beloved opening bass day on Lk Erie for the first time in many, many years.Instead we spent several days on the Bay of Quinte(Lake Ontario) with family. Fishing was amazing. I am posting pics of a monster musky my hubby caught and released. We caught lots of large and...
  4. fishing diva

Fishing Lake Ontario

My Hubbie and I missed our beloved opening bass days in Lk Erie for the first time in many, many years.Instead we spent several days on the Bay of Quinte(Lake Ontario) with family. Fishing was amazing. I am posting pics of a monster musky my hubby caught and released. We caught lots of large...
  5. fishing diva

What colour Dipsy Divers work best?

Wow, thanks for pictures
  6. fishing diva

Thanks for advice
  7. fishing diva

Thanks so much!
  8. fishing diva

Thanks so much!
  9. fishing diva

Impressive....thanks!
  10. fishing diva

Just heading out to the tackle shop to buy some walleye gear. Wondering what colours of Dipsy Divers work best for you. I am going to buy a couple of black but would appreciate you imput on other colors. Thanks in advance! Maxie
  11. fishing diva

minnows

We bought 2 scoops yesterday and there were less minnows in bucket than when we bought 1 scoop previously from Darrell, the previous owner.
  12. fishing diva

Fishing Report Excitement on the Pt Bruce pier this morning.

I have never seen a Sturgeon and am surprised to see one so close to home. Quite an exciting experience and glad it was released back into the water.
  13. fishing diva

Bass fishing

Thanks Will do....fished again yesterday with family. Taking some time off with my hand for awhile now.
  14. fishing diva

Bass fishing

I missed opening bass day (2nd one in at least 30 years) because of recent hand surgery and sporting a cast on my right hand. Guiltily felt a bit better when my husband came home and announced that it was super slow that day. I finally fished Thursday and Friday this week and did pretty good...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks