Recent content by BoDren

1. B

Elbow July 11 and 12

Congrats on your days out. I am new and have a question for you. You say your line is 150ft out on 3 setting. Is that not putting your dipsy really deep like 60ft? Again I am just learning and would love any info. We were also out sunday battled the bugs and only managed one rainbow. We...
  2. B

Nanticoke

I was out there Sunday morning. What is your secret. Lol. I can't seem to get them to bite
  3. B

elbow pic's

Thanks will do
  4. B

elbow pic's

yes they look pretty full to me. Like I said tried everything but nothing would seem to work. Very frustrating.
  5. B

elbow pic's

Also used spoons and body baits. Prob tried 20 different colors
  6. B

elbow pic's

We were also out at the elbow today but unfortunately little luck. Second time out but only caught a 5.5lb rainbow and a bunch of silvers. Would like to have got into some pics but no luck. What kind of speeds are u guys running? Also we are running #1 dipsys with O ring on. If I want to...
  7. B

Old Cut to Hastings

Never made the trip around the point before. Just wondering how long it would take to go from the old cut to Hastings. Going aprox 35 mph. Thanks
  8. B

Fishing Report

I agree 100% with outcast. Lets get more FISHING reports!!!!!
  9. B

Elbow Help with Dipsy

I would like to thank you all for your replies. We left at 6am from my cottage and followed the gps to the elbow. We were a little unprepared in the lure department so we stopped at Rotten Ronnies to grab some lures on the way down the night before. Unfortunatly about all of the ones you...
  10. B

Elbow Help with Dipsy

New too the whole big lake pickeral fishing. Just picked up two counter rods and a couple dipsy divers. Wanted to try to get some fish at the elbow but have some questions. Can i get down deep enough using dipsys? What kind of lures do I want to use? What kind of speeds am I looking at? Or...
  11. B

Hastings Help?

New to the forum. Just bought a cottage in Long Point on Dickenson Ave. Love to fish perch with kids and was wondering where hastings is and what is the best way to get hastings? Is there a launch or can i get a 17 foot deep v in? I have fished burwell.
  12. B

Father's Day Perch

Nice catch. New to the foum. Just bought cottoge in Long Point on Dickenson Ave. Not to famliar with Hastings. How do i get there and can i lauch a boat there. 17ft deep v. Thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks