Off Topic Windy app

Ticker

I have the free version of the app , last year it did show wave height, not now
I tried if I messed up something in the settings within the app can't see anything that got a option to change the display format
Anyone else have the same experience with it ?

I tried if I messed up something in the settings within the app can't see anything that got a option to change the display format
I have premium tho..
are you using on cell phone?
Can you send a screenshot of your menu on the side? IMG_9123.png

Click on the 3 white lines in the red circle. Click waves, then it will show wave height in the top left corner

Attachments

• IMG_4167.png
    IMG_4167.png
    515.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4168.png
    IMG_4168.png
    502 KB · Views: 8
I believe most of these weather sites are taking their info from this site, and forming it to suit their format. This is the Website that gives you everything on any Great Lake. It's called MANMAR. It is all year round. Any commercial fisherman will give it a thumbs up. That includes commercial shipping. Here is the website. weather.gc.ca👍

Last edited:
I believe most of these weather sites are taking their info from this site, and forming it to suit their format. This is the Website that gives you everything on any Great Lake. It's called MANMAR. It is all year round. Any commercial fisherman will give it a thumbs up. That includes commercial shipping. Here is the website. weather.gc.ca👍
That's what I use Thirstystone. Pretty accurate.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks