who's out tomorrow

skinny

if all goe well i may go for maiden voyage for the year so just seeing who might be out
in case

WILL BE A WINDY DAY TOMORROW:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: putting boat in at BRUCE on SAT.will go for a shake down run around noon or so.just stay close;)

Hey Horty a report would be good if you can ... Coming from Strathroy and would hate to not be able to get out

Maiden voyage yesterday on the Grand and Pt. Maitland, 1 small Pic. But a great day, back out tomorrow if we are early enough the Perch are in further east of us in the Niagara area.

ok didn't make sat but heading out today in less than 20
launching port rowen
as thinking about seasons pass
and it seams most resonable on this side

Hit the Grand at 07:15 below the Dunnville Dam. Ted's test and tune for his boat. Not many boats towards Pt. Mailand. a few farm animals and 1 to 2 pound cats for me, a few farm animals and 2 larger Silvers for Ted's boat. I counted 21 boats anchored in the fast water at the base of the dam as I crossed the bridge. I guess those folks are into Silvers if anything. I have never heard of anyone catching much of anything else there, other than some Bullhead and Freshwater Drum.

well out and back just hung out in inner bay
managed to hook couple little pike
and missed something hit hard pulled hard and line broke (should have checked it after pike)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks