Weekend Winds

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
This weekend is looking great for you weekend warriors to get out and get some Erie gold. The walleye are here in good numbers from Port Glasgow to Burwell and are in close 30-45 fow so go get your share. :D

Was out of Burwell yesterday. Fishing straight out in 36ish feet of water. Original plan was to go for perch but fog was fairly thick first thing. I'm not set up for down rigging or lead core so I improvised with a bottom bouncer and worm harness. Managed to get my limit in few hrs. There were quite a few that were suspended in the 20' range.

They're gonna need bigger parking lots down there!!:) NEM is a cheaper launch at $10 but less parking than Big Otter $15. Gonna be line ups for awhile this weekend. Maybe get there for 4:30 am or hit the afternoon after the rush

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks