Weather

Striper01

Hello fellow fisherman just wondering if anyone know the lake conditions this evening?

Hello fellow fisherman just wondering if anyone know the lake conditions this evening?
Might be sketchy
What part of the lake?
I’d wait an hour or two and check the weather buoy
wind is forecasted to increase for the evening.

check wind map the windy.com map and read the map..

erieau is light now and go a little west...confirm that on erieau marina...dealtown

if you really want fish..leamington today

good luck out there

Last edited:
These are the sites I look at, then I look at the trees to see what they're doing, and then I trust my eyes and what my body is telling me. I look at London because that's where I live, but remember, what it's doing in London is not necessarily what it's doing at the lake. Sometimes what it's doing in another part of the city, it isn't doing in the part of the city I live in. Of those sites, the last 3 are the ones I trust the most other than my own eyes.

These are the sites I look at, then I look at the trees to see what they're doing, and then I trust my eyes and what my body is telling me. I look at London because that's where I live, but remember, what it's doing in London is not necessarily what it's doing at the lake. Sometimes what it's doing in another part of the city, it isn't doing in the part of the city I live in. Of those sites, the last 3 are the ones I trust the most other than my own eyes.

This is good one too

Earlier in the week tomorrow evening looked good
But today that does not look to be the case
Still hoping it changes for the better tomorrow evening lol!
I need to go fishing!!
I never trust a forecast that's more than 3 days out. It's bound to change and usually does. Those last 3 I listed have been fairly accurate most of the time. Not 100% but no weather forecast ever is.

I never trust a forecast that's more than 3 days out. It's bound to change and usually does. Those last 3 I listed have been fairly accurate most of the time. Not 100% but no weather forecast ever is.
Ive had this conversation with my fishing buddy a handful of times.
As I know I can’t trust it 3 days out… BUT that’s not going to stop me from looking at the week ahead and what days I’m available and watch to see which one is better. And half assed plan my week out
If I’m not watching the forecast could miss my opportunity. 👍

Tues, wed, Thurs evenings are/were my chances this week Thursday evening was looking to be the best and depending what happens with the forecast still may be my best shot.
I certainly wasn’t going out last night or tonight.

Ive had this conversation with my fishing buddy a handful of times.
As I know I can’t trust it 3 days out… BUT that’s not going to stop me from looking at the week ahead and what days I’m available and watch to see which one is better. And half assed plan my week out
If I’m not watching the forecast could miss my opportunity. 👍

Tues, wed, Thurs evenings are/were my chances this week Thursday evening was looking to be the best and depending what happens with the forecast still may be my best shot.
I certainly wasn’t going out last night or tonight.
Yep we all do it, then swear (a lot) on the day we wanted to go :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks