Fishing Report Turkey2elbow..i think..

SIX-GRAND

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
On the waters at 3pm. Went to pottohawk for perch. Drifted from 14 to 20ft nothing,drysville! Moved out to bluff bar north side,drysville. Headed north to till 53ft,elbow area?. Put out 4 rods. 2 dipsy and 2 lead lines. 2 spoon&2deeprunners. Bent rod on lead spoon! Big..heavy..strong AND THEN GONE!..minutes... Bent rod on dipsy spoon! Same deal. Drag peeling off,heavy strong fish and gone! And again and again and AGAIN! And 1 more time! SAKES!! next hit kill the motor,hault all proceedings! and feather this beast in,GET SOME EYES ON IT AT LEAST!
20180617_191133.jpgIn the boat at last!.. 12 lb Laker. Then 13.5laker and one 4 lb eye. All fish lost were Lakers is my guess going by the fighting style of the fish. 5-8pm. Bites and fights from 53-58ft. Stingrays sickenwing with uv patch was the medicine. DIPSY out 100-160 on 1 setting. Eye was had on deeprunner lead core. 1st time on that stretch of bay. ?...Not bad.

Used to be able to triangulate with Dover water tower, Nanticoke stacks & the point..... One of them is gone now

If I didn't have a die hard fishi'n partner for the opener, someone would spend their time setting up an air mattress & blow up doll at ec10 instead of fishing :nailbiting:

We have this Friday off, but he wants to do boring stuff like mark fish instead of college hijinks (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks