turkey

saltybigstick

Did turkey season start monday the 27th or Saturday the 25th ?
if it started on the 27th which I can only find as the opening day there are a couple dozen guys that should be getting a visit from the mnr if u r a member of 519 hunting u will see the pics and the date that puts them as pochers ........ almost as good as the video of the muskie guy last year !! Oh shoot sorry in wrong place sorry guys

Last edited:
Opening day this year is the 27......the way it was explained in the turkey course was...turkey opens on the 25 unless the 25 falls on a saturday or sunday? then it opens on the monday.
I don't remember the logic of that.

Ignorance is no excuse......but i don't believe the people i saw on friday hunting, where intensionally breaking the law

I believe the logic is if it is on the weekend, it is the trout opener and there would be anglers in the woods also.

I believe the logic is if it is on the weekend, it is the trout opener and there would be anglers in the woods also.
last year it opened on the 25 which was a friday.....so most guys would have been hunting on the trout opener on 26.

It would be less confusing if they picked a set date....either last sat of month ...or 25 reguardless of day it falls on....etc...

That would be too easy @Puddle Jumper, we are talking about the Ontario gubermant man, what's wrong with you.

Speaking of hunting I saw 2 kids with a stringer of Pike today walking next to the road and they each had a shotgun slung over their shoulders. We just shrugged our shoulders.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks