Think we have deer like this around?

Lol they r few and far between I know where there r 2 big guys that made it threw the season and still going aost got the one on way to w ork 2 weeks ago with my truck lol say when do there antlers fall off I know where he been hanging out for the past month and would like check see if I can find his sheds

Lol they r few and far between I know where there r 2 big guys that made it threw the season and still going aost got the one on way to w ork 2 weeks ago with my truck lol say when do there antlers fall off I know where he been hanging out for the past month and would like check see if I can find his sheds
The antlers normally start falling off early to mid january, but could start in late dec. and go into feb. depending on the length and timing of the rut

I think the weather has slowed down the shed a bit. My lab found a nice shed last week, but yesterday we pushed out a big boy that was still supporting his pride.

Yeah, we do.
I shot a 22pt non-typical about 15 years ago that weighed around 275lbs..and we saw another that week that was close to it.
Far and few between, but they're there....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks