Supper tonight.

Trevor M

It's been a while since I went freezer fishin for supper. Been having fish, but it's been ordered through a waitress more than I've been cooking it lately, so I decided to dirty a few bowls tonight and this was my supper.

Also over the past couple days I've shared some fish from my freezer with a couple neighbors. They were happy ;):)

Attachments

• Fish n Chips (Walleye) supper Nov 29 2022.jpg
    Fish n Chips (Walleye) supper Nov 29 2022.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 24
It's been a while since I went freezer fishin for supper. Been having fish, but it's been ordered through a waitress more than I've been cooking it lately, so I decided to dirty a few bowls tonight and this was my supper.

Also over the past couple days I've shared some fish from my freezer with a couple neighbors. They were happy ;):)
Nothing wrong with that supper Trevor

Perch for me
Looks good. I debated on whether I wanted walleye for that meal I posted about, or some of the perch I have. Even considered taking out a package of the catfish I have, but on that day, walleye won out. ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks