Supper tonight and part of breakfast tomorrow.

Trevor M

The pictures kind of speak for themselves. This is the walleye I took out a couple days ago. Finally cooked it tonight.

Attachments

• Left over Walleye from Jan 10 for breakfast on the 11th.jpg
    Left over Walleye from Jan 10 for breakfast on the 11th.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Walleye Dinner Jan 10.jpg
    Walleye Dinner Jan 10.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 16
Fish looks great!!! Potatoes should never be frozen... lol
I'm allowed to be lazy especially since the MIL and her bf are coming on Saturday for a belated "Christmas Dinner" that I'm cooking. I need the bag of potatoes I have for that. They couldn't come during Christmas because they had THAT illness. Looking forward to Monday when I can take down all the decorations I promised her I'd leave up until they'd been over. Usually have them up and on until the World Juniors are over, but haven't turned them on since Canada got eliminated at the World Juniors. They'll be on Saturday though. I'd take it down Sunday, but there's NFL playoffs on that require my attention through the day and a Leafs game that night.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks