Fishing Report SUNDAY MORNING

scoop!

JUST WOKE UP AT 430AM I HEARD THE SURF ITS ROUGH I CHECKED BOUY STANLEY 15KNOTS WSW I CANCELED TODAY ITS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE.

Thanks for the heads up Scoop. Was just about to head out the door and thought I should check before the long drive down there. I hate getting all the way there and finding out I am confined to the river.

Thanks once again scoop!! Not a leaf on the trees moving here at home, was thinking about hooking up the boat.

A lot of the boats that went out this morning (sunday) are turning around and comeing straight back in it doesnt look bad but was told by 2 boats that came in that it is very rough.

ya its straight west at 16 -19 knots...the further you go out the worse it gets...

fishin wheatly is a good bet stayin in the pocket...you get protection from point peele...ya there catchin fish...check wheatly harbour authority updates...

Thanks scoop. Calm in London but I checked weather bouy and was surprised with what it read at 5 am

Same at burwell went down and a steady stream of boats coming back. One guy said he had trouble turning around. Glad I live 5 km from the launch!

Back