Sun & Mon Pt Bruce Eyes

fishman11

Started in 68fow just west of Bruce (cause Greg told me to!!) Landed 3 real nice eyes & missed 3 as well. Rookie was on the net for the 1st one so we cut him some slack for missing it!!LOL Started in the same spot on Sun. & within 5 minutes had to pull lines FAST in order to miss a net!! Moved away a bit & almost ran into another one going in the opposite direction!! Very frustrating out there with all the nets around so moved in to 58fow & picked up a nice 6lb eye. Riggers both days were down 40ft with 50ft leads & dippsies were back 125-150 on a 3 setting. Colors were blue/silver. Again Greg was awesome both days.

Hey Craiger 68 seems to be the ticket but watch out for those nets!! They are every where out there.

I hear that I lost a cannon ball last weekend. Better a cannon ball then my rigger or boat. Back in the game tommorrow.
Craiger ;)

"ERIE" FEELING
Craiger

You did better than us .Set up in 56' .Trolled out to 60-65 '. Had 4 lines out. 2 riggers , 2 leadcore . Covered water from 25 ' to 45'. Water temps where from 55 to 65 . Had light colors to dark lures and a redfin . The only thing we could catch were sheephead .Last yyear did great on this setup . Also had to avoid the nets . First trip of the year ,it will get better in a few weeks !!;)

We went out yesterday also went west of Bruce trolled in 58 to 63 feet of water dipsys and lead line covered from 25 to approx 45 feet used a worm harness an erie dierie and crank baits not even a knock off just one bow on our way back in.

red.oak

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks