Summit Poles for Livescope/Active target?

Centerspin

Anybody has experience with the Summit products for Panoptix/Humminbird Live/ Lowrance Active Target - transducer pole and boat mount for the pole? Or just Ice fishing pole? Decent quality?
Are there better alternatives but reasonably priced? JB and Natural sports both sell all alumium non telescopic poles with a mount but they are heavy as hell and close to $700 (think these are Traxtech but could be wrong).

Anybody has experience with the Summit products for Panoptix/Humminbird Live/ Lowrance Active Target - transducer pole and boat mount for the pole? Or just Ice fishing pole? Decent quality?
Are there better alternatives but reasonably priced? JB and Natural sports both sell all alumium non telescopic poles with a mount but they are heavy as hell and close to $700 (think these are Traxtech but could be wrong).
Check radio world website they have one that’s made here in Ontario I believe

I've researched a few as well, however I don't have any first person experience with any of them.
Love to get other's first hand knowledge of mounting on a boat for trolling. I've seen some others at demos as well, but can't find them online.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks