Stomp has landed at Timber Wolf

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
@stomp had a good drive up to here. He flew in Tuesday morning on the ticking time bomb flight with a drum of diesel fuel and 100 lb propane tanks.
I would not let him out of the plane until he confirmed that he got our pizzas ?
After he got settled in I took him out on the water for the afternoon to show him some fishing areas. Not that it matters. He ended up getting the 3 main fish up here. Walleye Pike and White Fish
Yesterday was back to work for me and he spent his day exploring and fishing and did very well again until they shut down. Yesterday was a scorcher with next to nothing wind.
We ran out of minnows and the next lodge around the point has flights going out today and there will be minnows coming in for us.

I hope the reputation of Timber Wolf doesn't suffer any ill effects after a week of @stomp! :smuggrin:

Just kidding Stomp... have a great time, may the weather be in your favour and take lots of photos to post here. :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks