St williams

live to fish

Hi anyone know how St. Williams has been lately think about maybe going out tomorrow just wondering if it is worth a try or not also how far out are they fishing?

Nobody has been getting great catches. But with the temp change you never know.
You won't catch any sitting at home. As for how far, could be in close today or out far. Start in close and work your way out. Just stay away from the traffic, less noise more fish, but thats just me.
The only thing, watch for the soft spots.
Good luck, save some for me.:LOL:

I imagine today and tomorrow will be busy on the ice. Finally some nice weather, warmer and no wind. I will be out tomorrow...somewhere

I imagine today and tomorrow will be busy on the ice. Finally some nice weather, warmer and no wind. I will be out tomorrow...somewhere
Good luck if you go. Lots of traffic today at Old Cut. Hope someone comes in with a pail full and walks up to the web cam and shows me the ones I could have caught today. Second though, I won't watch.:LOL:

@Fish Farmer thanks and yeah i will try to save some for you as long as u do the same for me :) and good luck

@fish17 yeah i think tomorrow is going to be crazy but i might try a inland lake not sure yet but good luck with where ever you go

Son and I were out of Old Cut today, saw a few fish but they weren't biting our minnows.
Ministry was also on the lake today, so don't forget to have your licenses with you. Had a chuckle when one of them got stuck in a big drift and the other had to pull him out

Attachments

• IMG_2636.JPG
    IMG_2636.JPG
    776.9 KB · Views: 75
I was out today from about 8-14:00 and I ended up with about a dozen keepers. Apparently I had a good day from talking to Grangers and Bayside. I had two schools of jumbos come in, one in the morning and one at 1:30. I caught a couple but the big lazy buggers were beat out by the greedy little buggers. The rest of the time there were just small schools of little ones with the odd keeper in the mix. I also saw a huge pike, one that looked like 10lbs but was probably 5. It just looked at my lure and swam off. If anybody saw me I was in the blue Clam just to the west of the lighthouse by the pressure crack. Speaking of the pressure crack be careful crossing it, it jumped in size quite a bit today and one of Grangers guys had to do a bit of searching to find a safe place to bring their clients across. TC

I went out today didn't get anything seen a big cat fish and a pike but that's it was out at about 8-11:30

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks