Smoked Lamb Rack of Ribs

Outdorman

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
nice one the Traeger, 325 for about an hour. Honey did up a thyme, parsley, garlic, mustard, soy sauce and olive oil rub to cover the rack. Delicious. I have to learn to take pictures of the completed meat before I start devouring it (tough ask). I know Lamb is supposed to be rarer in the middle but sadly we can't do cuts that rare anymore. The Mint Jelly is what our family always serves to accompany the lamb. So this, on the smoker, was evenly cooked throughout and was very juicy and tender. The good news is an opossum came in at about 5:30 am to take the dripping bucket off and clean it all up !! Lickety Split. The fat bucket container looks brand new, sure did a good job....lol

note : not created with any AI

1695041474793.png

1695041489674.png

1695041503439.png

1695041513545.png

1695041523958.png

They look awesome. That appeals to me as well. I tried my first pork ribs on Saturday and was very pleased. Starting to get the hang of this pellet smoker.

Attachments

• IMG_9150.jpeg
    IMG_9150.jpeg
    373.8 KB · Views: 10
That looks like a Traeger Ranger I have. Super convenient size, good luck in future smokes. I also picked up a Tailgater so I could do whole chicken on it. Best way to cook bacon and no clean up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks