Shore fishing?

kopitarfan97

Any good places to shore fish right now?

Pt. Bruce under the bridge is always fun for catfish, off the pier is fun for whatever you can get when the yellow perch aren't in........and at the moment they aren't but hopefully it won't be too much longer......but catfish, white perch, white bass (yes there is a difference) sheephead and carp are being caught with the occasional very small yellow........also not unheard of to see a pike, walleye or rainbow periodically caught off the pier...can also once in a while see the resident Bald Eagle go out over the lake from the trees overlooking the breakwall...............Pt. Stanley off the rocks by little beach is a pretty good spot too.....PT Dover off the pier I've been told is pretty good, same with Pt Burwell and Pt Glascow......never tried those spots.........anywhere along the Thames River in London is supposed to be good, although I have said it many times on here, that river hates me, it keeps it's fish to itself when I try to fish it lol......

Pt. Bruce under the bridge is always fun for catfish, off the pier is fun for whatever you can get when the yellow perch aren't in........and at the moment they aren't but hopefully it won't be too much longer......but catfish, white perch, white bass (yes there is a difference) sheephead and carp are being caught with the occasional very small yellow........also not unheard of to see a pike, walleye or rainbow periodically caught off the pier...can also once in a while see the resident Bald Eagle go out over the lake from the trees overlooking the breakwall...............Pt. Stanley off the rocks by little beach is a pretty good spot too.....PT Dover off the pier I've been told is pretty good, same with Pt Burwell and Pt Glascow......never tried those spots.........anywhere along the Thames River in London is supposed to be good, although I have said it many times on here, that river hates me, it keeps it's fish to itself when I try to fish it lol......
Alright thank you! :)

Back