Sad day at homd today

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your beautiful Lab, Sadie. I have owned many labs over the years and they become such a big part of our families and love so unconditionally. You will always share great memories of her, and she will always hold that special place in your heart.
Peace be with you and your family at this sad and very difficult time.

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your beautiful Lab, Sadie. I have owned many labs over the years and they become such a big part of our families and love so unconditionally. You will always share great memories of her, and she will always hold that special place in your heart.
Peace be with you and your family at this sad and very difficult time.
Your Sadie reminded me alot of my previous Labs ....I am a part-time artist and do some portraits from time to time and decided to get the brushes out yesterday and paint up a small portrait of her. I worked off one of your photos above as a reference. Hope this puts a smile on your face knowing she is looking down at you from above. Rainbow Bridge awaits us all to meet up with them again.

John

Beautiful Sadie
11 by 14 inch acrylic (RIP)

20240407_100043 (1)nmn.jpg

Last edited:
Your Sadie reminded me alot of my previous Labs ....I am a part-time artist and do some portraits from time to time and decided to get the brushes out yesterday and paint up a small portrait of her. I worked off one of your photos above as a reference. Hope this puts a smile on your face knowing she is looking down at you from above. Rainbow Bridge awaits us all to meet up with them again.

John

Beautiful Sadie
11 by 14 inch acrylic (RIP)

View attachment 85553
Appreciate the kind words @RatherBeRiggin and love the painting. You definitely have some great talent and skills there, it turned out amazing. thank you so much for posting this

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks