Rough ride for Canada in the Rough founder

Ya iv'e been reading about this unreal what the heck are these guys doing
and they call themselves hunters nothing but poachers if you ask me. I can't
watch these hunting shows anymore. the real hunters are the ones that strap on a go pro
and go out in the field like a lot of the guys on this form do that's hunting. $8000 that's nothing to these guys
they should loose there licence's as well.And it took 5 years to lay charges if that was us we would have
lost every thing in a day not in 5 years

Last edited:
reminds me of henry wiseass and italo labignose, there 2 more poaching bastards that got a slap on the wrist i wouldnt watch there show for the life of me

Don't be to hard on these people,much like Ted Nuggent they were just grooming their political skills. Within 2 years we will be voting for them!

Ottie 44, I dont get your point, what political skills are being developed by who, Thomas Pigeon?
We have a right to vote for whoever we want.
Nugent is radical but definately not the cowardly sheep type that we need to get rid of.
If these guys break the law they need to take their lumps.
If they are un ethical and shoot a tame animal in an enclosure they also need to be dealt with appropriately.
There's my rank and point, now lets go kill a swamp chicken or two.

My mistake. All the sportsmen mentioned above have been heavily fined for poaching including Ted Nuggent! Show me one politiction who practises what they preach!

Just about every day our youth demonstrates how much they can learn and how smart they are. Unfortunately most of their parents need another adult to hold their hands, point out the obvious and explain it to them. Yes that's their rights!

They make me sick these are the people that are kids watch and learn" how to hunt" on Saturday mornings when were at work try to pay the bills. I never watch these shows and wish they would make a show on all these a$$#%ls being caught and charged in court for there actions rather than a blurb on a message board (a great board at that)I'd watch that show

They won't show this crap on tv but if you really think about it's the people we
dislike the most that bring out the truth about these guys the tree huggers.
But you are right longrun it would make good tv watching these guy get what
they deserve and the kids will see that this is not the way hunting is

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks