Rough one today!

B

Big Dave

I had a crew lined up for today and wind finder said ene 10, were they wrong!

We managed a full 7 man count by 1:30, not big fish but decent/

47' on crappie rigs:cool:

BD
+350

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Dave, what do you consider a crappie rig. Thanks. No not that kind of crappy as in the one that doesn't work with crapp.

Pickerel rig/crappie rig, One or the other:) number 2 hooks and 1.5 ounce weight

BD

Also BD, I have a pal I used to play ball with that is so crippled up he can he can barely get into and out of a van, no way he can get out of a car. Would you think he can get in and out of your boat without to much trouble? He's tipping the scales at well above 300 now. He can't get up into my 19 footer from the dock.

I need to get him back out on the water before he is in a chair for good, it might be soon. He was an avid fisherman before his legs went out on him and he misses it badly and it really adds to his depression. PM me if you think it best.

big dave.im puzzled about your last fishing report.u say u where at 47ft i assume at hastings.i was there on sat. started at 46 then 40;48;50;then move in to well marker.nothing on the hooks or fish finder. all other boats 4 or 5 where moveing around meaning they where not catching anything.after a 1 an a half hour of scratching my head. i just keeped moveing towards shore at 22ft got the marks i wanted bingo. none stop action.did they all off a sudden move back to 47ft.just confused.

I don't know Johnyo I heard reports of 22 being good but I went to known areas. I think we have such a large population of fish that they were everywhere just needed to get over the abrupt cold front.

BD

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks