Reminder-Family Free Fishing Week June 30-July 8th

I've already reminded my wife :). It's the only week every year that she'll go with me and put a line in the water. I keep offering to get her a full license every year, but she isn't real big on fishing and doesn't eat fish, so she doesn't want me to waste my money. I keep telling her if she ever hooked into big fish, she might gain more of an interest. She hasn't hooked into a big fish yet, so that logic hasn't helped my cause any:banghead:. Although, last year, she'd caught 5 nice perch before I even had my line in the water, hadn't even had a chance to put the rod together yet, to busy baiting and putting her line back in the water, then taking the fish off her line I'd put her line in, turn around and before I could even touch my rod to put it together, she was saying, I think I have one......and she did. Hopefully the fish cooperate next week and she'll be as successful as I have been so far this year. If they do, maybe that'll peak her interest and she'll let me get her that full license and come with me more often;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks