Rainbow Reports Please!

Stick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
As I am still renovating and going through some serious chrome withdrawal my only source of fishing info comes from this site. The lack of postings saying anything about you guys finding Bows has me a little concerned. Everyone at work is enjoying their holidays this time of year but I'm holding off on plans until the leaves are gone and the predawn nip in the air has me focussed on returning fish.
So what's happening out there? Erie, Huron or Ontario, I don't care where you've found em, just post something to get me through the next 2 months. PLEASE! :(:wtf::shame:

apparently the last few days there were catching rainbows on spoons mixed in with the walleye out at the rockline off of erieau...the best waters for erie rainbows in the central basin have always been glasgow to wheatley...If I strictly wanted to target rainbows I would fish the afternoon trolling spoons on slightly choppy water conditions...I would start fishing at the point off to the east of erieau for an hour or so and then if nothin is happening there then pull your lines and head offshore.. possibly to the rockline...Pods of rainbows are usually on the move chasing baitfish...most guys fishin..want walleye including me..I caught and released one rainbow fishin for walleye friday morning...as you well know august and september can be the best time for 20+ plus fish days for rainbows out off glasgow and out to the shipping canal out off erieau in the 75 fow...if you like following fishing reports...go on the erieau marina site

very slow on lake Ontario this week ,,I have been out 3 days plus today and got three bows this week nothing over 10lbs ,Dutch

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks