Rabies

can't miss

Is rabies making a come back? I sure as hell hope not, I remember how prevalent it was in the 70's, first hand, neighbors dog tangled with a sick fox, it was put down and she had to get shot's. Shot the dam thing in our barn, way to young to be doing that then, but no-one was around that day, up on it's haunches, druleing and growling, realize know how lucky I was not getting a face full of ricoshae from the cement wall?? It tested positive.
Reason for bringing this up is the couple local monthly rag's, which are promoting local cheap rabies shot's, mention quite a few more cases than the Hamilton outbreak?
Stratford, fox strain. Woodstock, bats , Elgin county, raccoon strain, Middlesex ferrel cat. Couple yr's back we had raccoon distemper, thinned them out big time, walking sombee's.
Around here, they, (raccoons), more then made a come back, population is the highest I've seen?
Anyone else seeing this?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks