Q&A with OMNR Conservation Officer

@anonymoose , if you are wearing those fugly crocs of yours, I think a CO is going to try to charge with something 10 out of 10 times and should be applauded for it. If nothing else, those "shoes" are a crime against fashion and common decency.
We must run in different crowds, Mr. @stomp

Sounds like someone might get thrown off a boat for their choice of fashion in your crowd, whereas someone might get thrown off a boat for mentioning fashion in my crowd. Too much time in the big city will do that I guess o_O

Why don't you come down to the swap this weekend and I'll let you try them on! Most of my toenails have grown back and the infection is clearing up nicely 🦶

We must run in different crowds, Mr. @stomp

Sounds like someone might get thrown off a boat for their choice of fashion in your crowd, whereas someone might get thrown off a boat for mentioning fashion in my crowd. Too much time in the big city will do that I guess o_O

Why don't you come down to the swap this weekend and I'll let you try them on! Most of my toenails have grown back and the infection is clearing up nicely 🦶
@anonymoose, I usually just fall in or jump in spotaneously. And yes, in my circles, fashion is often one of the first topics discussed when leaving port. It usually starts with someone saying something like "stomp, you look like a friggin' degen wearing that hat". And once, I was wearing a particularly rank-smelling survival suit that likely have had the crew itching to toss me overboard. Maybe I should consider a move back to the land of the toe fungi, if y'all will have me?
season 14 episode 3 GIF

Was the scarecrow wearing the hat in the water when you hit it ?? I thought he has been a LITLE strange lately.

Maybe I should consider a move back to the land of the toe fungi, if y'all will have me?
We are always looking for new victims to help pay for the sub @stomp and I hear the lighthouse is rotten too. I'll start clicking banner ads if you move out to banjo country!

And once, I was wearing a particularly rank-smelling survival suit that likely have had the crew itching to toss me overboard.
Musky are probably the stinkiest slimiest fish known to man and that survival suit was driving them away holding their noses. As you may recall, we went home skunked that day and even the skunk smelled better than the survival suit. Tossing you or the suit into the water was not an option of course due to the deleterious substance rule noted above.

Speaking of rank smelling things... ? I would like to find the slobs that threw 3 plastic pails of fish guts into the ditch on Lakeshore Road. I should have let them be but they were an eyesore and found out the hard way of their contents. Bad enough the usual garbage I pick up ( at least beer cans show a profit ) but someone owes me a lunch !

I lump status cards or distinct societies or special interest groups, minorities, religions, gender, or whatever floats your boat, turns your crank or music you like to dance to into one big pot and call it Canadian Stew ! Everyone is welcome and everyone gets the same size bowl of it.

We are always looking for new victims to help pay for the sub @stomp and I hear the lighthouse is rotten too. I'll start clicking banner ads if you move out to banjo country!
Hey @anonymoose, my roots go back to Bayham and Straffordville, so, been there, done that, but didn't master the banjo. It would take a lot of clicks to pay for that sub! I think @G.Mech said he was part of the team that brought it to Burpwell! No wonder it cost so much!

Hey @anonymoose, my roots go back to Bayham and Straffordville, so, been there, done that, but didn't master the banjo. It would take a lot of clicks to pay for that sub! I think @G.Mech said he was part of the team that brought it to Burpwell! No wonder it cost so much!
The only reason I helped put the sub in Bayham was so it didn't end up in Norfolk, my taxes are high enough without it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks