Fishing Report Pt. Bruce today.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5866
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5866

My son and I were down at Pt. Bruce today (June 1) despite the fairly gusty east winds. As expected, it was too rough on the east side of the pier, breaking over it at times, but like everyone else who made the attempt we just fished off the west side, still rough but not as rough. Not much was happening, bite was light and slow, mostly white perch and a few silver bass, couple of sheephead and the very rare yellow (just 3 caught while we were there) We only managed 4 white in 4 hours before we called it a day.

The ones we caught today I'd classify as small to average, I caught and saw caught larger yellows last week than anything we caught today, but the guys beside us were catching some nice sized ones. They were fun given the roughness of the water, and the fact they weren't hitting hard.

The ones we caught today I'd classify as small to average, I caught and saw caught larger yellows last week than anything we caught today, but the guys beside us were catching some nice sized ones. They were fun given the roughness of the water, and the fact they weren't hitting hard.

Yeah fishing the pier under those conditions will certainly test your ability to see the hit:)---don't blink:ROFLMAO:

Back