Pottahawk

FishFreak

Are the fish still there? going out this afternoon with my kids. we got 46keepers there about a week and a half ago.i may try normandale if they are not biting at pottahawk. Im new to form but not fishing. love the site. Thanks for any info.

Fishfreak, I talked to a guy yesterday afternoon at Post Marina and he had better luck out in front of the Old Cut. He tried out there and close to the sanctuary with little success.

I was out Fri. on the E wind & it was pathetic... Brought home 7 & fished 1/2 the day...I also would advise fish out front of Old Cut 4 smaller fish ,,grater #'s......

shoulda tried old cut. we only kept 10out of about 30 fish. we did get this monster 14.5 incher at normandale. hope pic works. its my first time tryin.20130609_162808-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20130609_162808-1.jpg
    20130609_162808-1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 2
I stopped at pottahawk for about a half hour on saturday and fished with the pack, with not much luck. Picked up anchor and headed out to the bluffs seeing as the lake was nice and flat.
Brought home 29 keepers after a couple hours on the inside of the bar. All in all a good day and a great perch dinner a the end of the day.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks